Characteristics of the complex and other details
- Each house consists of two rooms with utilities (bathrooms and kitchens independently), sufficient for a family of five, with an area of 42 square meters, which will be directly ready for housing.
- The roof of the house is made of concrete (cement, not tuber or nylon). The house is equipped with basic electrical installations, water, and integrated sewage.
- The location of the complex in the northern countryside of Idlib at Mashhad Roheen district, close to services (market – mosque – main roads)
- Good space between the houses to enable children to play in addition to a big park in the middle of the complex.
- The floor of the complex will be furnished with gravel to prevent mud from forming. The complex is also equipped with sanitation services to prevent floods due to heavy rain in winter.
You can contribute to building a home for a family by donating one share of $ 200 out of ten shares for one home.
When donating, we ask you to add the symbol of the housing unit that you would like to donate to the notes box.
Your donation will be delivered in all honesty, God willing, to the needy, and it will restore joy to the heart of a family that has suffered from homelessness and deprivation for years.